Since we started in business back in 2002 we have hosted 1000s of websites and bought out 6 companies and their clients. Late last year we took over the hosting of a number of clients as a goodwill gesture to one of our former reseller clients who wanted to exit the hosting industry.
During 2012 so far we have a had a large number of problems, a billing audit which highlighted an awful lot of lost income through clients who had not been billed for some time and a number of domain name registration errors.
After yet another unpleasant email at the weekend, we have decided that the time has come to close down and develop our other revenue streams further.
So with immediate effect, all sites have been suspended referring clients here.
- If you have a hosting account which you have paid for, please use the hosting form here to enable us to unsuspend your account.
- If you would like us to host your site for up to 3 months to enable you to remain up and running, please complete the order form here, once payment has been made your site will be unsuspended (No, this isn’t blackmail, it’s a way of covering our costs, we’re not interested in recouping charges we should have made but haven’t or any other ulterior motive).
- If you want us to provide a backup, please complete the form here.
- If you have finished with your account and are happy for us to delete it, please let us know and we’ll stop pestering you.
- Domain names are being dealt with separately (use the Get in touch form for now).
We’ve made a post about some alternative hosting you might like to consider.
We’re selling off some domain names, templates and software.
Thank you for your custom over all of this time, good luck with your website.